Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I read "Before Submission" page.
- The manuscript has not been published before or is not under evaluation for publishing.
- The authors hold the full responsibility against issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscripts including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement.
- The manuscript version to be submitted must be written using “Manuscript submission Template” in the website.
- The authors hold the full responsibility for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
- After acceptance, the author(s) have to pay 800 TL for all expenditures.
All manuscripts submitted for publication should be original. Manuscripts published or under consideration for publication elsewhere should not be submitted and will not be considered. Submission of a paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher.
However, manuscripts based on papers published at related conferences and workshops proceedings may be submitted for consideration provided that: the papers are not identical (similarity index must be below 15.00%); the authors cite their earlier conference paper on which this new work is based; the journal publication includes clearly shown novel elements (e.g., more comprehensive experiments).
I accept that the owner of PEGEGOG, the editor, associate editors, reviewers and the scientific committee cannot be hold responsible regarding the scope, the findings, the discussion and conclusion of the manuscript submitted.
I declare to the editorship of PEGEGOG that the manuscript is original and has not been published anywhere else or is not under evaluation process for any other journal.
I approve that I grant PEGEGOG as the sole and exclusive right and license to publish for the full legal term of copyright of my manuscript concurring with article 5846 / 22-23-25 while I retain copyright in the work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.