Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I read "Before Submission" page.
- The manuscript has not been published before or is not under evaluation for publishing.
- The authors hold the full responsibility against issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscripts including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement.
- The manuscript version to be submitted must be written using “Manuscript submission Template” in the website.
- The authors hold the full responsibility for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
- The editorial board may demand that the manuscripts be edited for language mistakes during the review process or after acception.
All manuscripts submitted for publication should be original. Manuscripts published or under consideration for publication elsewhere should not be submitted and will not be considered. Submission of a paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher.
However, manuscripts based on papers published at related conferences and workshops proceedings may be submitted for consideration provided that: the papers are not identical (similarity index must be below 15.00%); the authors cite their earlier conference paper on which this new work is based; the journal publication includes clearly shown novel elements (e.g., more comprehensive experiments).
I accept that the owner of PEGEGOG, the editor, associate editors, reviewers and the scientific committee cannot be hold responsible regarding the scope, the findings, the discussion and conclusion of the manuscript submitted.
I declare to the editorship of PEGEGOG that the manuscript is original and has not been published anywhere else or is not under evaluation process for any other journal.
I approve that I grant PEGEGOG as the sole and exclusive right and license to publish for the full legal term of copyright of my manuscript concurring with article 5846 / 22-23-25 while I retain copyright in the work.
Data protection legislation gives you a number of rights to protect you against an organisation mishandling your personal information. It is important that you understand your rights and in this document we have set out what those rights are and how you can exercise your rights in respect of egem Academy Publishing and Educational Guidance Services Trade Limited Company's processing of your personal information.
How we collect your personal information
We collect information about you in three ways: directly from your input.
How we use your information
We are committed to delivering a relevant and useful experience to you. Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Process and fulfill a request, order, download, subscription or other transaction;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more efficient for you and more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Enhance and improve the Service, such as add new content and features;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, and other information related to the Service and to your interests;
- Provide technical, product and other support and help to keep the Service working, safe and secure; and/or
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and other business operations, such as to pay royalties and license fees to third-party content providers, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluate our business performance, or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement.
How long do we keep your information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to finalise any transaction with you.
Sharing of your information
We do not share your personal information. We share only your name, ORCID id, e-mail and address in article.
All the articles published in Pegem Eğitim ve Öğretim Dergisi are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.