Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. Pegem Academy Publishing and Educational Guidance Services Trade Limited Company is committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes and fraud very seriously. Data protection legislation gives you a number of rights to protect you against an organization mishandling your personal information. It is important that you understand your rights and, in this document, we have set out what those rights are and how you can exercise your rights in respect of Pegem Academy Publishing and Educational Guidance Services Trade Limited Company's processing of your personal information.
We collect information about you directly from your input.
We are committed to delivering a relevant and useful experience to you. Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the service;
- Process and fulfill a request, order, download, subscription or other transaction;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more efficient for you and more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service;
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and other business operations, such as to pay royalties and license fees to third-party content providers, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluate our business performance, or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement.
- Enhance and improve the Service, such as adding new content and features;
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to finalize any transaction with you.
We do not share your personal information. We share only your name, ORCID id, e-mail and address in article.
All the articles published in PEGEGOG are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) License.
The Service may allow registered users to directly access their account information and make corrections or updates at any time.
Keeping such information up to date is solely the responsibility of the user. Registered users may also close their account directly through the Service or by contacting the administrator.
You have the right under European and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as may be applicable, to request free of charge:
- Access to and correction and deletion of your personal information;
- Restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing; and/or
- Portability of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements.
When we collect from you any personal information within the scope of European data protection laws, we do so:
- Where necessary to provide the service, fulfill a transaction or otherwise perform a contract with you or at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Where necessary for our compliance with applicable law or other legal obligation;
- Where necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
- Where applicable, with your consent; and/or
- As necessary to operate our business, protect the security of our systems, customers and users, detect or prevent fraud, or fulfill our other legitimate interests as described in the sections above, except where our interests are overridden by your privacy rights.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you may have the right to object to our processing.
Last update: April 01, 2020